23 October 2010

Ready...Set...

Moved out: check
Car shipped: check
Truck sold: check
House rented: check
Winter coat: check (it's going to be in the 30s and 40s when I get there)
Paperwork for the dogs: check (I think, I hope!)
Hotel reservation upon arrival: check

I leave in less than 2 days. I think I have everything ready. Well, by ready I mean I think I have everything I need to be ready. Except for the list of things I have to get/do tomorrow. And the fact that while I might have everything it's not organized or packed yet.

And I just realized that while I have a confirmed ticket, I did not print my itinerary. Add that to the list of things I have to do tomorrow. *SIGH* Maybe I'm not as ready as I'd like to think I am.

I plan to get excited about this trip as soon as I get there and clear all customs and borders with the dogs. Until then, I'll be worried that I'm missing some important piece of paperwork or something. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip, Jess! Good luck to the doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,sending you lots of positive energy to get you and the furbabies safely across the big water. Be well, check in when you can. Enjoy the adventure!

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete