27 March 2011

Doggie Dental

The dog went for a major teeth cleaning. They had to be sedated (I needed sedation after they gave me the bill!!). When I picked them up Cheyenne was pretty alert but Tex seemed to be a little hungover. I felt bad for him but couldn't help laughing as he was having trouble walking straight.


In the car on the way home.


Cheyenne followed me around but Tex immediately went to a sunny spot and stayed there.


He was back to his old self before I got home as evidenced by the shredded food package I found in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa said that you must be starving her favorite boy if he has to resort to tearing into the food packages when you're gone!!!!! She wants to know if she should send Tex and Cheyenne a care package?

    We love you and miss you, Jess!

    ReplyDelete