05 May 2012

I'm Ready

Tough Mudder is a week from today.  I don't really feel ready to drag my arse over a 12 mile obstacle course. I'm not sure one can really ever feel ready for such a thing. But I am ready for it to be over! I'm ready to have the freedom to relax on weekends or perhaps go see some European sights via one of the ridiculously cheap airlines here rather than planning 3-hour workouts. Instead of curling up on the couch with a book watching the rain outside, today we're going to do an obstacle course in the trees; or some such nonsense.  I'm ready to go to bed without bathing in Ben Gay first. I'm ready to wake up without new aches and pains every day. I feel like an 80 year old! I'm ready to be done!!  

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're signed up for a tough mudder! CRAZY. Let me know how it goes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! And have fun!

    ReplyDelete