17 December 2016

Sure is Pretty - Sundays in My City

I won't complain much about the cold since some of you are experiencing much more frigid temps and snow.  Still, I thought it would be warmer here!

We moved to a house this week and just a couple blocks behind the house is this great area to take the dogs and let them roam off-leash (which technically isn't allowed here but lots of people do it so...).  I showed it to you on my first bike ride.  Here are some more views.

Frosty in the morning!
Thankfully that is not snow!

Loving the freedom after a month in the hotel.

Possibly the first time he has ever been allowed to run off-leash (he is 9 years old).  Clearly he absolutely loves it!
It gets dark fast and early!


I've been taking the dogs there most every day and it definitely beats leash walks around the block!  Plus, it seems it's always a nice view there :)

For other pretty views check out SIMC posts at Unknown Mami.

Unknown Mami

2 comments: